...for your peace of mind
A Will is a legal document that allows you to choose what will happen to your assets when you die. If you don't have a will, your estate will be distributed in accordance with a formula created by the courts, not by you.
Having a Will no longer involves a lot of expense and time away from home. One of the qualified staff at Premier Wills will contact you at less cost than you may think.
A Will from Premier Wills is not a will kit or a standard form that you could buy by mail order. We recognise that your Will must be as unique as you are - tailored to your circumstances, not someone else's. A Will must take into account your current and previous marital status, number of relatives, your assets, investments, businesses and the family home. Most importantly, what you want to happen to all of these after your death!
This kind of personalised service used to be very expensive and time consuming - until Premier Wills changed the rules!
Today, all you have to do is:
- Contact Premier Wills with a call on 1300 881 068 or by completing our online form HERE
- Make a time to meet so we can gather the necessary information
- Premier Wills will explain the legal options to you, in a language simple to understand
- Once you make your decisions, Premier Wills will then draft a Will to suit your needs.
- A follow up appointment will be arranged to finalise the documents.